Friday, July 29, 2011

It's the little things.......

Today I'm noticing myself taking things for granted. Thing's aren't going as I had planned them or wanted, I'm so appreciative of the Deeksha class I took, It taught me to stop and NOTICE! I've noticed how I feel cheated by stupid little things, My husband is on vacation (without me or our 2 year old) My plans for tonight have fallen through and to top it off I looked through my phone to find a "friend" to do something with and I couldn't find one.....how pathetic! I don't know why I felt compelled to tell "the world" my  issues of the day....I guess I just wanted to remind myself and other's who have forgotten that there are so many other thing's going on that don't even compare to my stupid "Issues" of the night. I am so thankful for my select few friend's I've got and my family. I need to remember how lucky I am to have so many people in my life to make me happy and fell the love! I don't ever want to forget how lucky I am, so to all my family and friends your amazing and I hope I tell you enough how much I love and appreciate our relationship and the love I get in my life from you all! My world is a happy place, and I'm so happy I am reminded of that everyday!!!!

SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!!

It’s difficult to imagine anything more nourishing to the soul than family and friend's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bountiful Tri for Sky!

Sweet Skyler

Sweet Skyler