Sunday, July 17, 2011

Remember.....

I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. 
 ~Edward Everett Hale

Remember that something as simple as a smile, holding a door, waving, saying hi, something so little can impact someone on so many different levels! I know from experience when i'm in a hurry, stressed out to the max trying to get my toddler and I into a store and someone holds the door for me I can't express how sweet that is, and it's something I think about throughout my day. It make's me want to do nice thing's also. We all have the power to spread the love and kindness. Doing something small for one person can impact more than that single person, it can impact many! Let's all remember to think of other's and do something little, because something little will become something big! Let's all spread the love and continue little act's of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bountiful Tri for Sky!

Sweet Skyler

Sweet Skyler